Some epic displays in all the summer hot spots
As the UK’s most exciting firework company we’re delighted to bring you our latest summer newscast, covering all the hot spots we’ve been to in this long hot summer, including
• Slaying dragons at Warwick Castle
• Echoes of Churchill at Blenheim Palace
• How we are beating the fire risk during this scorching summer
• A Sky Full of Stars at the Bedford Proms
• Liverpool says welcome home with Daylight fireworks
• Dragon Slayer is an amazing new show at Warwick Castle
• Featuring stunning 3D projections, flames and fantastic fireworks Dragon Slayer tells the epic story of one man’s battle against a fire breathing monster.
• It’s running every weekend until the end of August
• Thanks for your contribution to what has proved one of our most successful summer shows ever, said Liam Bartlett, head of events.
• Never has so much been owed by so many to so few
• The famous wartime words of Sir Winston Churchill echoed out across the grounds of his birthplace at Blenheim Palace last month
• The Great British Garden Party celebrated the great man’s life in projections, speech and our big firework finale.
• A fab job as always, said Heather Carter, Blenheim’s Operations Manager.
• It’s been a great year for open air concerts and the hot weather has brought audiences out in their thousands.
• We were at the Bedford Proms last weekend, lighting up the sky as the London Gala Orchestra hit full throttle on classics like Ride of the Valkyries and O Fortuna
• It all ended with a frenetic rendition of the CanCan as we turned the sky into a knees-up of glittering gold.
• Mark Harrison, of LPH Concerts told us: What a fantastic night. I couldn’t have asked for a better finale.’
• Fire has been a big risk this summer but we have been able to stage all our displays safely
• For the show marking the end of the world famous Henley Regatta, the launch site was surrounded by tinder dry crops and woodland
• But thanks to the support of organisers our firing team left nothing to chance
• We even hired in a privately manned fire engine, just in case!
• Another brilliant show,’ said Councillor Will Hamilton. ‘I was most impressed with the expertise and professionalism you showed in dealing with the fire risk.’
• The year’s biggest yacht race gave us the chance to show off some of our new daylight fireworks last month.
• As Liverpool’s round-the-world Clippers returned home after a year long voyage we were there with a razz-ma-tazzical welcome!
• Colourful smoke trails, fireworks, confetti and CO2 jets peppered the air as spectators applauded the crews.
• Culture Liverpool’s events organiser Julie Low was ecstatic.
• You nailed our brief from start to finish with some amazing surprises.
• What a spectacular performance!
• You did the City of Liverpool proud!’
For more information about any of our services please visit our web site
or speak to our team on 01582 48 5555 or email [email protected]