What should I look for when buying fireworks?
Here are some key factors to consider when buying fireworks:
- Duration: Fireworks can vary in duration from short 30 second fireworks to longer fireworks over 1 minute long which offer a ‘Display in a Box’, perfect if you’re only looking for one firework to wow the crowd.
- Shots: Fireworks can range in the number of shots from 10 shots to 500. Single ignition multi-shot fireworks are the best option when looking for the highest number of shots even if the duration is short.
- Noise level: noise is a very important factor to consider when buying fireworks. You may consider opting for low noise fireworks especially if you have pets, young children or individuals who may be sensitive to loud noises.
- Cost: Cost is probably one of the most important factors that people look at when buying fireworks. Fireworks vary in price from cheap and cheerful to more expensive and professional fireworks, a key tip to make sure you are getting the best value for money by considering all the factors above.
- Safety accessories: Along with the fireworks, consider purchasing safety accessories like safety goggles, ear protection and a bucket of water to ensure you are adequately prepared for any potential accidents.
Browser our full selection of fireworks here, with Free Delivery on all orders over £275!
For more information call 0800 511 511 or email [email protected]